I keep seeing posts that say help Detroiter’s pay water bills (and that’s cool, don’t get me wrong), but where are the posts that say demand the water company cuts the shit back on?
Are people missing the stories of the people who have paid and still have no water?
Y’all don’t really think this is about not paying the bill, right?
TWOCC was established almost one year ago after the brutal murder of Islan Nettles, a black trans woman in New York City. Since then we have brought visibility to this case and uplifted the narratives of struggle and resilience from our communities. From our multiple appearances at conferences, to our various talks, and our numerous accountability sessions we have created a new space for trans women of color leadership in the movement.
We are an organizing collective, NOT a registered non-profit. We rely on grassroots fundraising to sustain the work. Trans women of color have historically — and continue to — put our bodies on the line for justice. The amount of unpaid emotional, physical, and psychological labor we do for our movements is astronomical. We are tired of the lip service that our allies give to trans women of color issues. We believe that the role of allies in our movement is to fund us so that we can do the work for ourselves! This is a fundraising campaign lead by allies to support our work. We need YOUR change, to make our own!
- Autistic Person: *Flaps when they're happy*
- Autistic Person: *Hisses and pulls away when they're upset*
- Autistic Person: *Points and jumps when they need something *
- Autistic Person: *Rocks and stomps when they're upset*
- Autistic Person: *Verbally stims when they're anxious *
- Autistic Person: *Pets other to show love and affection*
- Autistic Person: *Has a thousand unique stims and vocalizations for different contexts that convey different meanings*
- Allistic Person: "See, they don't communicate at all!"
Zoo Brazil feat. Philip - Heart’s a Legend (Solarstone Pure Mix)
Push yourself against the tide,
Greater love will come to rise.
Everything you do right,
Will never take you back to life.
Zionists are out there getting paid to argue with you on social networks and to promote Israeli propaganda.
Save your energy. Use your energy for something more worthwhile. You are not getting paid, your time is valuable.
In case you think they’re joking. [Link]
- Do not shame sex workers
- Do NOT shame sex workers
- Do NOT SHAME SEX WORKERS
- dO nOT SHAme SEx WorkErs
- do not shame sex workers
That means don’t shame
- call girls
- exotic entertainers
- exotic dancers
- sugar babies
- cam girls/cam models
- phone sex operators
- kink cater-ers
- Anyone who gets paid for a sexual service whether it be using their sex appeal, preforming a sexual act, giving an 8 course intercourse
DO NOT SHAME SEX WORKERS
moving back to columbus seems pointless and bad
plus that’d put me closer to my ex and his gf, and the chances of seeing them are too stressful to make it a good option, and I don’t want to see either of them for any length of time
ideally, I could move all of my things into the garage at my Indy friend’s house, then do whatever I need to do from there
does anyone have a moving truck or a means by which to rent one cheaply?
Boosty boost for anyone local to those two areas (or people who want to donate so Lilith can rent a truck!). Please help!
- Europeans: I drove forty minutes to the Netherlands for some groceries and then I popped into Germany to see some of my relatives before driving back home.
- Americans: I was in Florida, I drove for nine hours, now I'm still in Florida.
- #australians: i drove for nine hours #now i'm nine hours away from home #no one is here #the streets are empty #how did this happen #where has civilisation gone #i am alone in the universe #oh wait no there's an echidna it's okay
- Canadians: We left Toronto 2 days ago, We are still in Ontario, food is scarce. We are lost, soon we will have to eat each other to survive, oh wait there's a tims we're good.
- Russians: I was in Yakutia, I drove for twenty eight hours, now I'm still in Yakutia, I travelled by train for 6 days, I'm still in Russia. Don't even try to leave Russia. Don't forget: you're here forever. Accept it and suffer.
- The British: I drove for six hours, now I'm in the sea.
"I will never apologize for the United States — I don’t care what the facts are… I’m not an apologize-for-America kind of guy." — George H. W. Bush as Vice-president, during a presidential campaign function (2 Aug 1988), commenting on the Navy warship USS Vincennes having shot down Iran Air Flight 655 in a commercial air corridor on July 3, killing 290 civilians, as quoted in “Perspectives”, the quote of the week section of Newsweek (15 August 1988)